AutoEXPERT – magazine for the modern car-mechanics
AutoEXPERT Czech Republic/Slovakia is a technical trade magazine targeted at professionals in the area of car and truck after-sales service. For 20 years it has been publishing technical information on car/truck repair, service and motor vehicle sales. Practical Workshop, a special supplement, contains a description of individual car models, how-to’s and repair technology instructions.
AutoEXPERT’s magazine section News informs about new technologies and products, market-trends, management, finance, environmental and legal topics, as well as further interesting issues relevant to executives in the Czech car-maintenance business. The inner part, Work section, provides a practical and theoretical transfer of knowledge. Among many other things mechanics get the latest information on electronics, paint and bodywork, repair and maintenance as well as organization.
The target groups of AutoEXPERT magazine are:
- brand and non-licensed passenger car and truck workshops;
- diagnostics labs;
- spare parts and accessories dealers;
- training centers and professional chambers etc.
TARGET GROUP PROFILE AutoEXPERT READERSHIP
- Managing directors and chief technicians of automotive workshops and dealers
- managers in the field of automotive accessories
- spare parts and workshop equipment dealers,
- maintenance and repair personnel, as well as management of the automotive industry.
- the magazine covers the Czech Republic and Slovakia;
- AutoEXPERT is mailed to more than 5,000 subscribers;
- there are 10 issues a year.
Distributed via controlled circulation based on an address database. Each issue’s readership is specifically tailored to the magazine’s editorial content. The magazine is mailed to subscribers and to thousands of car repair shops, diagnostic labs, transportation businesses, dealers, used car shops, training facilities and professional trade chambers. The magazine covers the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Special issues in the year:
- AE 4 – focuses on painting and body work, welding (practical procedures, technology, technics, legislative news, car glazing etc.);
- AE 5 – air-condition maintenance (repairs and diagnostics);
- AE 7 & 8 – fuels and lubricants.